Senior Designer with strong conceptual ideas and excellent design skills who is passionate about responsive design and effective use of new technologies. The Senior Designer will work within our clients award winning Creative Department, reporting to the Heads of Design.They will be responsible for taking briefs from clients and client services across a varied range of projects, overseeing other designers for both conceptual and design output.
This role would suit a pro active and self motivated individual with excellent creative and communication skills, strong attention to detail, and with previous experience in recognised Integrated/Digital Agency. Ours is an extremely fast moving environment so the ability to stay calm under pressure is also essential and produce work to tight production schedules is a must! Team leading skills and experience would also be advantageous.
Specific Skills/Experience Required:
- Highly experienced in recognised agency noted design for Digital Media
- Proven experience of developing first class Design for blue chip clients
- Knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing – including responsive design and design for mobile
- Experience overseeing and getting the best out of junior and middleweight designers
- Experience working closely with Information Architects and User Centric methodologies
- Hands-on experience in producing interactive interfaces
- Confident team leader as well as team member
- Experience working with Project Managers and Client teams advising on timings and project requirements
- Able to present and sell concepts to clients and clients services
- Able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of industry standard software
- Flash experience
- Experience of designing for accessibility/WAI Guidelines
- Degree in graphics design, interaction design, fine arts, or a related design discipline or equivalent industry experience.